Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blech.

That's how I feel today. Blech. It's not all that hot, but it's humid and it's just beginning to rain...everything is sticky and yucky. School ends on Friday and my kids are out of control. Today my seventh graders whined that we should have class at the "beach", by which they mean "pool". (It sounds funny in English, but in Bulgarian, a pool complex is called the beach.)

They crazy.

And on Saturday, the first day of my summer vacation (ha!), I have to go to Blagoevgrad to plan the camp that I'll be working at in July. Then it's off to Dupnitsa for my Mid Service Training Conference. I'll be back in Pavel Banya on Wednesday, and my summer classes start on Monday. No rest for the wicked Peace Corps Volunteer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home